AC Maintenance | AC Tune UpMaintenance is key to avoiding those costly air conditioning service calls. Spotting and fixing minor problems, before they become major inconveniences and expense, requires a trained eye. You may not notice anything amiss with your cooling system until it’s too late. Avoid those costly AC service bills, or replacement of your unit, by taking advantage of our Heating & Cooling service maintenance $89 special. Call or Text 931-683-2255
Heating Maintenance | Heating Tune upIf you are looking to keep your home warm and cozy throughout the winter months, you may want to look into scheduling a furnace maintenance & tune-up appointment with On-Time Heating & Cooling. Keeping your heating system well maintained can keep your home comfortable without the skyrocketing energy bills. We offer a full range of heating services, including furnace maintenance and tune ups. If you would like to learn more about the advantages of keeping your system maintained contact our team today.
HVAC Maintenance | HVAC Tune upMaintenance is key to avoiding those costly HVAC service calls. Spotting and fixing minor problems, before they become major inconveniences and expense, requires a trained eye. You may not notice anything amiss with your cooling system until it’s too late. Avoid those costly HVAC service bills, or replacement of your HVAC unit, by taking advantage of First Call Heating & Cooling service maintenance $89 special.
Furnace Maintenance | Furnace Tune upThe benefits from having your furnace regularly maintained are well worth making a maintenance appointment for. A gas furnace that runs more efficiently will save you money, it will run without having to constantly struggle which will lower your energy costs and also increase the overall life of your furnace. Here are some other benefits. Take advantage of our $89 tune up special and call us today.
Our typical HVAC maintenance (Tune- up) include the following.
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system's ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your central air conditioner's refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system's efficiency by up to 15 percent.
Check all gas connections, gas pressure, burner combustion and heat exchanger. Improperly operating gas (or oil) connections are a fire hazard and can contribute to health problems. A dirty burner or cracked heat exchanger causes improper burner operation. Either can cause the equipment to operate less safely and efficiently.
Many customers ask "why do you charge $99 for an inspection and HVAC tune up"? Well, unlike other local companies, we only send highly qualified technicians to your home. Most companies hire "techs" or intern "techs" to perform tune ups and inspections. Not us, we only employ licensed and experienced technicians. Moreover, the cheaper $20-$60 companies usually sends commissioned technicians that has to up charge you for things to make up the difference. We learned long ago that our customers simply want an affordable upfront price for a good service and would rather not deal with commissioned techs. So if you`re in the market for an air conditioner tune up or inspection give us a call today!
Give us a call for your next HVAC Inspection. Our HVAC inspection includes all necessary documents for real estate closing.
Call or Text 931-683-2255