Replacing all or part of a heating and cooling system can be a big investment. When an older unit has continuous issues or shows signs of reduced energy efficiency, it could be more economical to upgrade your home comfort system. A Payne dealer can help you diagnose your heating and cooling system, as well as help you choose a replacement that fits your needs and budget.
Here are some reasons for replacing your heating or cooling unit:
- The cost of repairs is near 50% of the cost of a replacement
- The unit requires frequent repairs.
- Humidity problems that signal operating issues
- Warranty expirations
- High dust and low air quality problems
- The furnace is more than 15 years old, and the heat pump or AC is more than 10 years old
If you are looking for a Clarksville Heating or Air Conditioning Company to replace your old unit with a new high efficient heat pump or air conditioner, please call us today at 931-683-2255 or complete our service request form. You will not be disappointed!